Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Little Caesars

Stockton loves Little Caesars pizza. Loves it. Yesterday he didn't want to eat his dinner. I asked him to eat a small portion and he said he would rather starve. I said, "Okay, well I'm going to set the timer for five minutes. If you have made it into 'leave the table' club I will get Little Caesars pizza tomorrow. He finished before I even made it to the timer. (I was already planning on getting pizza, but I would have changed my plans if he decided to remain stubborn.)

Also, last night when we were reading scriptures, we were on 1 Kings 11. It has 43 verses and I was having trouble getting Stockton to pay attention. I said, "If you follow along, we will only read half the chapter." Worked like a charm. Good thing too because I don't know how Stockton would be able to get along in life without the knowledge that King Solomon had 700 wives.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Funny! This made me laugh.