Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

In honor of Matt sleeping over last night, we made a bunch of waffles. They were delicious. Except I made too little, so then I doubled the recipe and now have a ton of batter. Oh well, waffles are delicious. We played a lot of Dominion today. All that matters is I now have the trophy. (Okay, Matt, Maysen, Mike . . . pretty much everyone possessed the trophy today, but I have it now!) Steve & Shannon and their family came over today for swimming and games. Weston loved the pool. Stockton was so excited for them to come over, he spent a lot of time in front of the window . . . and on the grass . . . Stockton and Mike also finished their Useless Machine today. I will need to take a video, because truly there is no explanation.
Weston
Weston, Erica, Preston, Jorja

No comments: