Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Utah!

Well, happy birthday to us in Utah. We have now been here for a year. That seems crazy! I feel like we just left, but that we have been here forever. I do miss our house in Georgia. Mostly the kitchen. It is worth it to be here though, we have been so happy. It would be cool if our friends in Georgia could teleport here.

Jorja is doing a lot better now. She was able to go to school today and looked so happy. Mike came home from work sick. His ear has really been bothering him. I tried to get him to go to the doctor, but he wants to suffer through a few more days.

I was looking through Stockton's work he brought home. One of the problems said, "Jason thinks he needs 25 boxes to pack 144 cups. Is Jason correct? Explain." Stockton wrote, "No, because people are never correct in these problems." Oh boy. I don't think that was the type of explanation his teacher was looking for.

No comments: