Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dinner

First Sunday of the month = family dinner. I love being able to have dinner with my family once a month. My dad made meatloaf and salad. Jennie brought potatoes. I made rolls from scratch (and didn't blow it!), s'more bars and caramel apple cider. Yummy. My kids loved the rolls. Maysen even asked if she could have them for her birthday. Everyone of my children turned the rolls over and made comments about how the bottoms weren't burnt. Yep, my children have such confidence in my cooking abilities.
Jorja & Ella
(Jorja is wearing a nametag that has her name in Chinese)
We had a major Dominion game today. We played with four versions, used fifteen cards and played until five decks were done. The game went pretty long . . . a little too long for Stockton's taste. At the end, Maysen won. After Sam left and all the kids (and Mike) went to bed we played again. We played past midnight . . . it was worth it because I won.
Sam, the edge of Matt's head, Stockton, Mike, Jorja & Maysen

No comments: