Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Definition of Cool

Lots of firsts happened today. I volunteered in Jorja's 3rd grade class for the first time. Maysen, Stockton and Jorja had their first piano lesson today. I have always wanted to have them take piano lessons, in Georgia there were really no good options. Utah is a different story. Their teacher is named Ann Marie and she comes to our house. That is awesome.

Mike took Maysen shopping today. They went to a fabric store and DI. I think Maysen is working on a Halloween costume. She loves Halloween. She loves planning her costumes. I don't like thinking about costumes at all. Maysen loves DI. She came home with a tree for her room. Now everyone wants a tree. Mike came home with a singing fish. He said, "You can't have too many singing fish. We could have a wall of singing fish. That is the definition of cool." I wonder what dictionary he is using.

No comments: