Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What a Morning!

In the mornings, Jorja watches Preston for about fifteen minutes while I run Maysen and Stockton to school. Then I have about ten minutes to get Jorja out the door so she can catch the bus. It has worked out better than anticipated. Except today. Today was crazy. Jorja took a bath before I left. When I came home I immediately noticed a nasty smell. Preston had gone stinkers. Luckily he still had his pull up on. I think he tried to go potty after he was messy. I walked into a giant mess. Somehow the stinkers even got on the kitchen floor and Jorja had stepped in them. YUCK! I cleaned up the floor, cleaned up Preston and put Preston in the tub for extra cleaning. While I was doing this, Jorja decided she wanted a glass of milk before she went to school. She spilled it all over her clothes and her freshly washed hair. I ran downstairs and got her new clothes, I stuck her hair under the sink and frantically tried to comb it, then I sent her out the door running to the bus stop. Whew! I am glad the rest of the day was a much slower speed.

No comments: