Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School is FUN!

Preston LOVED his first day of homeschool. He didn't want to start. He was crying and saying school was boring and he didn't want to go. Once we started he had a change of heart. He said, "Why does Stockton think school is boring?" Then he said, "School is fun on your first day when you don't know anything, then it gets boring." I tried to convince him not to be influenced by Stockton's opinions. When I was taking a picture of Preston holding his kite he made he yelled, "School is fun!"

When we opened Preston's Rainbows book, he pointed to the top and read "Up and Down". I looked at him and said, "You can read that?" He laughed and pointed lower in the page and read, "The swing". I was quite impressed with him. He had a grin from ear to ear. Quite darling.
Preston
Mike and Preston made a puppy box tonight. Preston loved it. They went to the craft store and picked out what they wanted to use. He loves the googlie eyes.
When I was putting Preston to bed I said, "Get some good sleep because you have school in the morning." He said, "I don't want school. Only the first day is fun, the rest of the days are boring." Thanks Stockton.

No comments: