Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jacques

Mike was excited about the fencing class he took with Maysen today. They were able to work with an electronic score thing . . . I really should make him write it because I can't remember all the details. That reminds me, in primary I heard Preston tell his teacher that he "can remember things because I'm not old. When you are old you forget things." So true Preston, so true.

Last night Mike stayed up really late to fix our printer. He was so excited and had it fixed around midnight. I guess when he was putting the case back on something very wrong happened. Black smoke was involved and now our printer is dead. Quite disappointing. Maysen has a project due the first day of school, so we headed down to my dad's house. My dad also needed help setting up his new Wii he bought off of Shannon. He also made us waffles.

We had fun playing in the pool today. After about an hour, Mike and the older kids got out and Jacques came in. Preston and I had fun watching him work. We have missed Jacques very much. He broke at the beginning of summer. It took over two months for them to send him back. Our pool is much, much cleaner when he is around. The difference is incredible.
Jacques
I now am the proud owner of the Dominion trophy. It has been reprogrammed and now says, "All hail her royal highness Queen Stephanie! Current Dominion champion!" I couldn't think of a cool name like Lady Yakima. If anyone has a cool name, feel free to send the ideas my way....

No comments: