Sunday, August 28, 2011

Frox

Mike has been working with the girls on different projects. Jorja wanted to make a frog box. Thursday they went to the craft store and got supplies. They finished creating him this morning. I told Jorja she should name him Frox, but I don't know what she ended up choosing. As you can see from the below picture, Jorja is thrilled.
Jorja with Frox - at least his name should be Frox
What do you put in a frog box? Frogs of course!
Mike and Maysen have been working on a 3-D version of The Settlers of Catan. They have their sheep tiles finished and have started working on the forest. Maysen is pretty excited about it. I am interested in seeing how the other tiles end up looking. Of course Maysen wants to add optional tiles, like volcano.....I'm not sure how she plans on working that into the game.....

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Frox is adorable! And the 3D Catan is COOL!! Are they going to make little houses and roads too? What about little ores (oars?) sheep, bricks, wood, and wheat to "play" with and "buy" in the game? Oh man. You guys are so cool. You've inspired me. Someday, I will copy you.

Stephanie said...

I'm not sure how detailed they are going to get. I think they are just going to use the regular catan cards because you don't want other people to know what cards you have......