Tuesday, August 9, 2011

C Dives

The room divider for the girls room came today! I don't like it as much as I hoped, but Maysen seems happy with it. I was disappointed that both sides don't look like the front. I didn't want regular curtains because I didn't want one side to have obvious seems . . . but it turned out like that anyway. The curtains are suppose to be 98% light blocking and I think some sound blocking, so hopefully there will be more pros than cons to this purchase.

Mike went diving out back with the boys. Stockton was trying to teach Preston how to dive. He would do cute dives/bellyflops . . . kind of looking like a C on the way down. He was very brave about it though. I tried to get a picture of it, but only got pictures of Preston doing cannonballs - and Stockton doing random dives.
Preston
Stockton

No comments: