Saturday, August 6, 2011

Amazing Fencing

Maysen and Mike started fencing lessons today. I'm not sure if Maysen loved it as much as Mike, but I hope so. Maysen's cousin, Erica, took the lessons with them as well. Mike was so happy about it and talked about their lessons all day long. What a cool father/daughter activity.

Stockton spent the day making an Amazing Race course. He was so cute when he was acting like Phil, he just wouldn't pose for any pictures. I should have pointed out that Phil has to do a ton of photo shoots. Anyway, we had a race around the house. Stockton had little tasks for us like find balls he had hidden outside or find bowling pins he had hidden downstairs. We also had to play Qbeez on the computer to get one of our clues. It was quite fun, I hope Stockton enjoyed it as much as we did!
Stockton
Jorja
Preston and I were U-Turned by Maysen! Too bad my camera card filled up after this picture....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That sounds so fun. I love the Amazing Race.