Friday, July 8, 2011

Try to Try

Preston had his last swimming lesson yesterday. He has not wanted to go to swimming lessons lately. He always complains the water is too cold. That is the down side to having a hot-tub pool. When I was taking him to his last lesson I told him that I love watching when he tries his hardest. He told me he would try his hardest today. He did. No complaining and he had a great time. After he got out of the pool he said, "Mom, I always do great when I try my hardest!" I laughed and said, "I know! You should always try your hardest." He said, "Okay, I will try to try my hardest."

This afternoon I drove up to Idaho Falls. I drove by myself and wasn't tired at all. I did enjoy suckers the entire way and I listened to an audible book. Chains. I spent the night enjoying my grandma and grandpa's company. It was awesome.

No comments: