Sunday, July 10, 2011

Team Preston

I went to church this morning with Grandma & Grandpa. The meeting centered around the theme of priorities. I thought that every speaker should have talked about Grandma & Grandpa. They have always had their priorities in order. I remember when mom was sick and they lived with us. They did our laundry, cooked our dinner and took care of everything while mom was in the hospital. What amazed me was they would drive home every Saturday night to teach their primary lesson on Sunday. They would come back Sunday night to be with us. Can you imagine if everyone in the church fulfilled their callings with the same level of commitment as them?

I drove home after Sacrament meeting. I sat down next to Stockton and Mike during primary. Jorja saw me from across the room. Mike said she missed me. She is a mamma's girl. That's just fine with me. Maysen made yummy chocolate covered oreos for the linger longer after. They were gone pretty fast.

I talked to my friend Seth and asked what he named his twin girls. He now has six girls. His new little ones are named Alex and Andy. I like that. He said he wanted to name them boy names because he was never getting a boy. His daughter Georgia calls them Chips and Salsa.

Tonight we played Apples to Apples. I was on "team Preston". We won. Preston was pretty pumped. Oh, and happy birthday Bubs!

No comments: