Monday, July 18, 2011

Super Preston

Matt sent me pictures that he and Alisha took while they were visiting. The ones of Preston were my favorite. He looks like he is having so much joy! Oh to be four years old . . . and to think bellyflops are the coolest trick around. I love that little boy! Thanks so much for the pictures!
Preston


I was also quite impressed with myself because Matt sent the pictures through Dropbox. While Mike helped me open them the first time, I figured out how to get them on the blog all by myself. Doesn't sound too impressive I know, but believe me - it is. I rely on Mike too much. Now I need him to get pictures of the cabin on there so Brett & John can have them. They've only waited a year and a half, I'm sure they are not anxious at all!

Stockton had his last regular season dive meet today. He did really well, but I'm not sure of the scores yet. The meet was up at Salt Lake Country Club. Jorja also had a swim meet. Can't wait to see the results. Jorja did get first in her heat on the backstroke. I can't really remember much else because my head is throbbing! And now I go to bed.

No comments: