Sunday, July 24, 2011

Raspberries

We went to church this morning with my Grandma & Grandpa. Tammi's husband Frank spoke. He did a great job. After sacrament meeting, we packed up to go home. Preston and Jorja snuck out to pick some raspberries. Thanks for letting us stay Grandma & Grandpa. I'm sure glad I get to visit you more often! Hopefully we'll see you in a month!
Preston
Preston & Jorja
Grandma & Preston
Jorja & Grandma
We made it home safe and sound. My back is killing me though. I don't know if it was from the zip line, or I slept wrong, or the drive home. It hurts. Too bad my next chiropractor appointment isn't for a few weeks. I had been going every week, but I wanted to space it out a little more. Bad timing on my part. It has really helped. Now I am off to eat a bowl of raspberries and whipped cream. Sounds delicious. Preston fell asleep on the way home, so I'm anticipating a long night.

No comments: