Sunday, July 17, 2011

Preston's Psychotic!

Tracey and Janet Lott stopped by today! They were in Idaho for Tracey's high school reunion and dropped by for a few minutes before they flew back to California. How awesome that they would take the time to see us. It was really wonderful to see Janet. Janet took a picture of our family that I just love. Especially Preston. He sure does look up to Stockton. He wants to be just like him, if Stockton liked dogs.
Preston, Stockton, Mike, Steph & Jorja, Maysen
Janet & Tracey
Stephanie, Janet, Tracey
When I first moved to Georgia, Janet was my visiting teacher. She is amazing and took such good care of me. I found out that Janet and Teresa were no longer my visiting teachers at a party, right at the same time Alisha was moving. I just cried. I couldn't help it. Andrea Davies, the Relief Society president, saw me and gave them right back to me. I was so happy. It only lasted for a few months before Janet & Teresa were split up. I got to keep Janet for awhile though. The last few years I lived in Georgia, Teresa and I were visiting teaching companions and we taught Janet. Pretty great. I loved being with the two of them. Now we live in three different states. Crazy.
Mike, Stephanie, Janet, Tracey
Tonight we decided to let Jorja and Preston drive the little jeeps up to the park by the swimming pool. Mike, Maysen, Stockton and I walked. Well, I basically jogged to keep an eye on Preston. We played at the park before heading home. Maysen and Stockton hitched a ride on the way home. Maysen chose to ride with Preston and kept saying things like, "Preston's psychotic!" Preston would get distracted with the scenery and wouldn't look where he was going. She also said, "Now I know why four year olds don't have drivers licenses." She was a lot braver then I would have been driving with him. I would be quite terrified.

When we finally made it back on our street, the jeeps were about out of batteries. I was pushing Preston. Maysen was out of it by this time. As I was pushing I was at the perfect angle to see a yellow Easter egg that had Maysen's name on it! Maysen found a kit-kat inside. It was melted . . . imagine that!

No comments: