Sunday, July 3, 2011

Poison

Stockton wanted me to blog about our croquet game. I told him some things just weren't blog worthy. He threatened to write about it in the comment section. We had a croquet game and Stockton won. There Stockton, you happy? Oh, I think you want me to write about how the game came down to just you and me . . . we were both poison . . . I tried to hit you from far away but instead ended up going through a wicket . . good times.

We also got the results back from Jorja's last swim meet. She did awesome in the butterfly on her relay, but they were disqualified because the girl swimming the breast stroke did the scissor kick. In freestyle she was 7th out of 13. Breast she was 3rd out of 5. Back she was 3rd out of 9. The freestyle relay her team took 2nd out of 3. The first place team was really fast!

Maysen, Stockton and I went on a walk around the neighborhood. Maysen is just a tad taller than Stockton. I remember when Brett & I were the same height. We were that way for a long time. Not anymore. I told Maysen to enjoy it because it won't be this way for long.

No comments: