Friday, July 22, 2011

No Snoring Allowed

I can't believe I left my camera home! I thought for sure I packed it, but my guess is I left it on a bed. My dad took some pictures, so hopefully I can snag some of them. Today was a lazy relaxing day. We played games, read, I worked on a stocking, ate and just had a great time. Mike teased my dad a lot today about his snoring. He banished him to the bed upstairs.

Mike took Maysen on a quick motorcycle ride. I think that was her first one. This evening Steve & Sharon let us borrow their four wheelers. All the kids had fun with that, Preston the most. Bubs took Preston and I took Lincoln on the long loop ride. Preston loved that! We also rode down with each of the kids to the beach. I love seeing the reservoir so full. It is beautiful up here!

No comments: