Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Maysen Sized Imprint

Mike and I went running with Maysen and Stockton this morning. Maysen and I ran most of the way to my mom's grave. Mike and Stockton ran the entire way. We were laying down in the grass and I mentioned how it was going to be hard running up the hill. Maysen said, "If we do, there will be a Maysen sized imprint on the ground." At least that is what I thought she said. I thought that was so funny. I guess she was just remarking that there was a Maysen sized imprint in the grass she was currently laying on. She didn't think my recollection was funny at all. She told me that it didn't make sense at all. I thought it was hilarious.

This afternoon my dad took Bubs & his family, Grandma Millburn, Jenny, Maysen and I out to lunch for Bubs' birthday. We went to Chuck-a-Rama. Why is food so delicious?

Mike's friend at work is leaving at the end of the month. Too bad.

No comments: