Thursday, July 14, 2011

L-A-U-R-A

My best friend from growing up came over to play with me today! Laura brought her three little kids and we went swimming. If I wasn't so tired, I'm sure I could document it better . . . but I am tired, so pictures will have to suffice.

The first picture is obviously Maysen. It is from girls camp. I sent her with this camera, so when I was looking at pictures from today I found this one. I like it. She was the Cheshire Cat in their skit.
Maysen
Autumn
Laura
Sage
Stockton loves babies. He is so sweet. He spent a lot of time playing with Sage in the pool. He liked to put his face close to her and have her push him away. He was very dramatic about it and it would make her laugh.
Sage & Stockton
Preston
I love this picture. I don't know why exactly. My guess is because of the way Stockton is looking at Preston. He sure does love his brother.
Stockton & Preston
Preston, do you remember how you like to say, "I didn't" when Stockton says things like, "Preston pulled my hair!" I'm not quite sure who to believe, but I guess a picture is worth one thousand words. On a side note, why do you do that?
Stockton & Preston
Sage, Laura, Miles
Stockton, Sage & Laura
Sage loved the slide. Her poor mom was exhausted going up and down the slide so many times! A lot of times Laura would put Sage on the edge of the slide. She would lean herself back and fall into the pool. I don't know how to explain it, but the way her back moves is crazy. She was so cute and funny.
Sage wants to ride again!
Sage & Laura
Thanks for coming Laura! You made my day!

No comments: