Saturday, July 9, 2011

Katie & Luke

I wish I brought my camera. Today I spent the day with my Idaho family. My cousin Katie was married. She looked beautiful and her dress was gorgeous. The Idaho Falls Temple is having major landscaping going on. Most of the grass around the temple was torn up. Katie and Luke made the best of it and have a really cute picture in front of the dirt. Katie is wearing a bright yellow hard hat and holding a shovel. I only glanced at it, but I loved it. Katie also had bright yellow flowers and shoes! Perfect. The weather was perfect as well. That was great because the reception was in Brad & Rozie's backyard. I very much enjoyed the cookies and icecream. Delicious. It is so hard not to gain weight! It seems there is always a party going on.

I had a great time today and really enjoyed being around my family. I love hanging out with grandma and grandpa. I even got to hold baby Archie! I made a joke about taking him home. He did not like that at all and let me know it! He is so sweet and tiny. Everyone else looks like they have been taking growing pills. Especially Dreyken!

I did get a message from Mike today saying that Maysen made it safely home from girls camp. He said she liked it better than Oakcrest (thank goodness!) but she missed home. Home missed her. I am thankful that the overnight camps are over for this year!

I ended the day doing crossword puzzles and jumbles with grandma and grandpa. I better go to bed because I am pretty beat now . . . and I drive home tomorrow.

No comments: