Thursday, July 21, 2011

Idaho Here We Come!

I was suppose to drop Mike off at work so we could start the drive to Idaho at 3:30. The only problem was, I forgot to drop Mike off this morning. That put us behind. Oops. Anyway, we left home, picked up my cousin, stopped off at Bubs' where my dad and Bubs' family was waiting to go. We went up the back way and stopped off in Evanston Wyoming. We decided to grab a bite to eat at McDonalds. As we were walking in we hear, "There's Maysen." That was weird. We turned around to find the Yauney family sitting at a booth. They are in our ward. They were coming back from Jackson Hole and river rafting. Quite funny. Sister Yauney had left me a message and wanted to meet with me on Friday. She is the RS president and I now have a new calling. VT supervisor. Not sure what I need to do. Anyway, since I couldn't meet Friday, we ended up meeting at McDonalds in Wyoming. Who knew?

When we left McDonalds, Preston wanted to know how long until we were at the cabin. I said, "I don't know....three hours and forty-five minutes?" When we pulled up to the gate at the cabin, my cell phone alarm went off. Preston had set the timer. Pretty good guess.

No comments: