Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hanging With Heather

I was so lucky to be able to spend several hours with my friend Heather today. We just talked and talked. Maysen thought we were so weird. Mike, Heather and I all went to high school together. Heather, Paul (Heather's husband) and I went to Utah State. Heather lives in Georgia now - which was totally fun when we lived there too. Heather was in town to work on her music CD. Heather's voice is UNBELIEVABLE! I am so excited that she is finally getting her music out there. She is working on a Christmas CD. I can't wait to hear it. I don't think I've ever been excited about music before, but I can't wait to hear this! I should have talked her into a sneak peak, but she is such a perfectionist I doubt she would let anyone listen to it until it is perfect.

I had the best day today. Heather makes me happy. Just being around her, she is such a joy. Heather home schooled her kids this year too. The one bummer about moving from Georgia is, it would have been fun to plan field trips with her family. Each of my kids has a match in their family. Pretty cool.

Preston was quite smitten with Heather as well. As she was driving away he climbed on the fence and said, "Wait! I want to tell her something!" I carried him off the fence and to Heather's car. Preston said, "Love" and then leaned in and gave her a hug and a kiss. Priceless.
Stephanie & Heather
Stephanie, Heather & Preston

3 comments:

Heather said...

I had the best time :) Thank you for putting up with me for so long! I love how happy you are...it was so fantastic to see y'all and talk and talk and talk :)

Thank you for everything! You are wonderful :)

I love you Steph!

Preston is a heartbreaker.... loved it!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Heather! Can't wait to see you again!

Stephanie said...

Oh and Heather, it didn't seem like you were here long at all. Time sure flies with you!