Monday, July 11, 2011

Bad Idea

Ice skating didn't go over well today. I guess when you sign up in July, you "get" to preform at the end of the month. Instead of free skate at the end, the class worked on a little performance. Stockton wasn't happy. I asked if he had to do the performance. The girl I asked said I could talk to his teacher and they wouldn't make him do it. Hopefully he can just skate around and do his own thing. I'm going to have the girls do it though because I think it would be quite awkward if all three of my kids were skating around while everyone else was trying to learn the dance.

Jorja had a swim meet tonight. She swam the backstroke in the relay, freestyle, breast, fly, and the freestyle relay. She did really well. They were announcing the names of the winners of each heat. Jorja's name was announced for the breast stroke! She and another girl touched about the same time. The announcer couldn't tell who was first. I think the other girl was, but it was really cool to hear her name!

Mike is working the late shift this week. He goes to work around one and works until six I think. He then works 8:30 until 12:30, but he gets to work at home. He also gets Friday off so that will be nice. Especially since ALISHA is coming over! I can't wait to see her, I am so excited!

No comments: