Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sleepover

Today was such a fun day! Bubs & Ange and their family, Matt, my dad and one of my cousins came over for dinner, swimming, games and sleepover. We started with Eden giving a swim lesson to Jorja then Lincoln. Sometimes Ella, but mostly Lincoln. Next was swimming for fun and playing with Mike's new underwater camera. It works great, it is just hard to see what you are pointing at. Above water is easier to see.
Stockton
Preston
Stockton
After swimming was dinner - yummy ribs. We then played psychiatrist. It is a game Maysen learned at Oakcrest and was anxious to play. One person leaves the room while we decide what is wrong with us. When they come back that person goes around the circle asking questions until they can figure out what is wrong. For example, when it was my turn everyone would scratch while they answered their question. For Maysen, everyone gave an answer that started with the letter of their name. Stockton had a hard one, everyone answered the question that was asked two people before. Lincoln & Ella also wanted a turn in the middle. It was so funny. With Ella, everyone answered a question with something to do with SpongeBob. She asked good questions and laughed at every answer....and she figured it out. With Lincoln everyone said Bubs in their answer. The funniest was when Jorja answered her question. She ignored the question and just said, "You're Bubs!" Everyone busted out laughing because Lincoln does that all the time! So fun!

We put the kids all to bed and then played Dominion. Matt had borrowed the expansion packs from Bryan Leatherwood. I didn't do well, but I did enjoy Sabotaging everyone. Mike went to bed after the first game while the rest of us played until one thirty in the morning. I then bowed out while Bubs, Ange & Matt played one more time. I have a feeling I will be exhausted tomorrow.

2 comments:

Oregon Millburns said...

I am seriously so jealous! You guys have a blast! I wish we still lived it Utah. You just HAD to move back to Utah once we left! Did you strategically plan that?? Next year we will have to visit in the summer time. I want to swim in your pool!!

Stephanie said...

That is the point Cassie. To make you want to come stay with us! I wish we overlapped a few years....well, you should just move back after law school!