Saturday, June 25, 2011

Shower

The kids had fun last night. Jorja crashed around 1:30. Mike was still up so he took a picture.
Jorja
Maysen fell asleep around 5:30. Stockton & Maysen took turns poking each other to keep awake. Sounds like torture to me, but they insist they had a good time. I didn't get a picture of Maysen. She was wrapped in a giant blanket and sleeping on the couch upstairs when I woke up. Stockton was wide awake and playing his computer. I asked if I could borrow his computer for a bit. His computer is the easiest way for me to upload pictures. He was so happy and let me use it. About ten minutes later I was done . . . and so was he. I found him crashed at the side of the guest bed.
Stockton
We would find the kids asleep in random places throughout the rest of the day. Pretty funny.
Stockton
Mike and I did get a ton more done on the house. More books put away. Pictures moved. We still don't know where to hang all our pictures. We have a lot less wall space, so we need to figure out what we want up and what we don't.

Maysen and I went clothes shopping today. She did really well and wasn't grouchy at all! It was really nice that the store was not crowded. I think that made a big difference. We also went and got her a new watch. This is the third time I bought this same watch. Hopefully it won't get lost because she really likes it. At least it is only ten dollars.

Mike got a new toy yesterday and had it up and running today. He bought a portable shower. It hooks to a propane tank so the water is warm. After the kids were in bed Mike and I went swimming. The pool was warm just like I like it! I tried to do all the different strokes that I watch Jorja do. They are hard! I need to learn them so that I can exercise in the pool when I am 70. I'm guessing it will be easier to learn them now. After swimming we tried out Mike's new shower to rinse off. I am a fan. It was a.w.e.s.o.m.e. Seriously. I love it. This is going to be so great for the kids. I make them get in the bathtub to rinse their hair. Later in the day they will want to go swimming but say, "I already had a bath." Hopefully this will help. Even if it doesn't, I love it!

No comments: