Sunday, June 12, 2011

Eric, Eden and Ella

Eric, Eden, Ella was written on my calendar today. I don't know why I thought that was funny, but I did. I started my day by going to Eric's baptism. It was great! I'm glad I was able to make it up there. Eric is my cousin Heather's oldest child. On the way back I decided to stop by my grandma's and make sure she is doing okay. When I walked in the door I got a wonderful surprise! One of my favorite people was there. Nice. We helped my grandma & Aunt Gayle who is staying with my grandma. Aunt Gayle has a cat that is driving grandma crazy. It is pretty funny. For me. Especially since the cat that was staying at our house just went home.

When I got home I had just enough time to get Jorja ready for Eden. She was coming over to give a swim lesson to Jorja and her friend Ashley. Then on to Ella's birthday party! Ella wanted a peep cake, so Ange had been saving peeps to use. I was quite impressed that Ange could throw anything together when they just got back from camping! Anyway, thanks for inviting us Bubs & Ange . . . and thanks Ella for having a birthday! You are a beautiful FOUR year old!
Happy birthday Ella!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh man her peep cake is beautiful! Wait till you see the peep cake we had for her tonight. I made the cake and it was pretty close to a disaster, then Angela let Ella decorate with peeps however she wanted. It's great.

Stephanie said...

I heard about the plan. Can't wait to see how it turned out!