Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2nd Grade is Finally Over!

Jorja had the LONGEST year this year! She started 2nd grade August 5th and finally had her last day today. Jorja has grown up a ton this year. She looks so much older. Maybe because of all the transitions she dealt with. Here are a few of the changes: Started school in Georgia, ended in Utah. Started in English, ended in a Chinese Immersion program. Started with braces, ended without braces. Started with bangs, ended with long/no bang hair . . . okay so the last two had to do with her looks, but she really has become quite beautiful. I was so excited for her to finally end school. She has worked so hard. I was also anxious because the other kids finished a week and a half ago. This has been a great, long/hard year. I'm glad it's over! I'm glad we were able to move to Utah, even though we miss our friends in Georgia. I'm glad Jorja was able to get in the Chinese Immersion program and that she has worked so hard! Congratulations Jorja! I love you!
Jorja & Mrs. Trombino ~ 1st day of 2nd grade
Jorja ~ last day of 2nd grade
Jorja & Talon . . . the cat is going back tomorrow!

2 comments:

Christen said...

Whoa! Mike and I can't believe how grown up she looks. She is a beauty for sure.

Natalie said...

And she's so tan from all that swimmin ;)