Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Three Teeth

Stockton got three teeth pulled today. He had laughing gas and was pretty funny to watch. Later he said, "It felt weird, blurry, like I was in a fog." The teeth came out great though with no lasting trauma. Stockton had diving tonight. He did a one and a half three times. I was pretty impressed. His coach came and gave him a high five as he was leaving.

Maysen had a dress rehearsal tonight. That made me a little late for diving. Mike said, "You go, I'll get her ready." I said, "Okay, put her hair in a pony tail, put foundation on and teach her how to use mascara." He decided I should be late. Mike did end up putting her hair in a pony tail and Maysen wouldn't let me touch it afterwards.

After diving I took Maysen to her dress rehearsal. She gave me quite a surprise. I'll talk about that tomorrow. We watched the first half together before she had to leave. Her number is really cute. I think Maysen has enjoyed herself. We got home quite late and Maysen was exhausted. Busy, busy day. Happy birthday Skye!

No comments: