Thursday, May 5, 2011

Telephone Hour

Maysen had her first official performance today. Yesterday she surprised me by being on the roof as the fiddler in Tradition. The real fiddler showed up today. Drat. Mike, Stockton, Jorja, my dad and I all watched Maysen. I was so proud of her. I think her number was one of the very best of the night.

Stockton & Maysen

Telephone Hour


I told Maysen & Stockton if they could find me a perfect number I would take them to Iceburg after the play. It took them awhile, but they came up with one. I had to run home first, but I told Mike what to order for me. He hates ordering milkshakes for me. We were sitting to the back and the place was quite packed. All of the sudden we hear, "I have a banana, raspberry, snickers, hot fudge milkshake!" Mike was laughing and yelled, "She's coming!" Don't worry, I informed everyone along the way that it really is quite delicious.

No comments: