Monday, May 23, 2011

Questions

Jorja wasn't feeling well today so she stayed home from school. Right before bed she discovered one of her water frogs had died. (These aren't the frogs that she always puts on her face. These are little frogs that she can't play with....only watch. She got them for her birthday when she turned seven.) Jorja was very sad. We watched the frog for awhile and then discovered it was actually still alive. Not for long I'm sure. Jorja watched that poor frog for quite awhile. She was so sad. She had named the frog Emma. She said, "Maybe Emma was sad that I didn't watch her as much once I got my other frogs." I assured her that was not the reason. Then she asked Mike all kinds of questions about pet heaven. "Do they have a separate heaven?" "Will I see Emma again?" Kind of hard to answer, but Mike did the best he could. We brought Jorja upstairs and she slept with the frog tank near her so she could be close by. I slept with Jorja until she fell asleep. Poor sweet little Porja.

1 comment:

Heather said...

All animals go to Heaven. What an empty boring place heaven would be if there weren't animals. They are His creations- he knows them all- the scriptures talk about it. Emma is happy and swimming back home.