Sunday, May 1, 2011

Osama

Jorja, Mike and I watched The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe today. Jorja had been wanting to watch that for a long time. I was still feeling miserable so I stayed home from church. I watched conference while the kids were gone. We played The Amazing Race Wii and then Matt came over for a few games. Mostly to pick up his games he let us borrow while Brett was here. Jorja won Dominion with a crazy buying estate strategy. We then watched The Amazing Race. Stockton was SO EXCITED that Zev & Justin weren't eliminated. He loved that Kent & Vyxsin had a penalty so the other guys could catch up. He was very happy. After the kids were in bed we played Dominion again. Matt & Mike were in a crazy battle, but Mike pulled out ahead. Before the game we watched the news conference about Osama Bin Laden. Matt was pretty pumped. I was pumped that Matt would always remember he was with me.

No comments: