Thursday, May 19, 2011

Blog Right Now!

Happy anniversary Brett & Rachel.....doesn't Preston look like he should be going to Hawaii?

Preston wanted me to blog RIGHT NOW! Well, I think he just wanted pictures of himself up. It will be nice not to procrastinate my blog. I do have a Relief Society meeting tonight. I am suppose to bring my Parry Posts. I will just bring a few binders....I think they'll get the point.
Preston

Preston wanted me to take the next two pictures with the camera upside down. He was quite impressed with the results. Upside down Preston+upside down camera=right side up Preston. Right side up Preston+upside down camera=upside down Preston. Oh to be four again.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

And Happy Anniversary to Mike and Christen on the 16th...AND...Happy Anniversary to John & Cassie on the 9th!!! :)