Saturday, May 14, 2011

Family Linner

My family came over for a late lunch . . . or an early dinner. We wanted to get together on a Saturday so we could swim! Mike & I are planning not opening the pool on Sundays. The weather today wasn't as perfect as yesterday, put it was pleasant for about an hour. Lucky for us that is the hour we wanted to go swimming. My dad, Bubs & Ange and Matt all came over. We played Quelf after dinner. Matt had to write a fairy tale. That was when he decided he would go play Dominion with his friends. Today was a really fun day. I hope Rachel had a fun day. I do not envy her today.

My dad with Jorja

Abbs & Ange
Ella Bella

Lincoln & Bubs

Lincoln

Ella, Grandpa & Lincoln

Grandpa, Stockton & Jorja

Abbs, Ange & Bubs

Abigail & Angela

Preston!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Abby is so cute! I love those kids! Angela was telling me today all about your pool and how awesome it is ;)

Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm glad she had fun. Those kids are very cool.