Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bump

As we were driving in the car I hear Preston say, "Bump....wow, that really was a bump!" Then a few seconds later he said, "Another bump?" That was when I realized he was reading the street signs. I asked him, "How did you know that said bump?" Jorja said, "Because he can read Mom." Then Preston said, "I knew it said bump because it is bum with a p."

Stockton realized today that I started him on 6th grade math. He finished math for the year back in January, so I thought we would start pre-algebra. He said, "So when I started the new book I was starting a new year?" Yep. Good thing he loves his mom.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who made all three move on to more math when they were done in January >:) Love it! OH, tell Maysen that Dallin found her dragon cards last week @ the lake...does she want me to send them?