Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bad Timing

Maysen & Stockton had an appointment to get tested at the school district. I got a little lost getting there, so I had to turn around. When I turned into the parking lot, Stockton threw up everywhere! Man he gets car sick so easily! I asked why he didn't ask me for a bag. He said, "I was too sick to talk." He said he was feeling better, so we went inside. While we were waiting he started shivering. I ran out to the car and got his blanket, but he continued shivering pretty hard. I was wondering if he was sick or if this was left over from being car sick . . . he was fine when we left the house a few minutes before. When Piper, the lady who wanted to test them, finally came out Stockton looked pretty sick. I rescheduled for next week. Stockton fell asleep on the way home and then slept for an hour. Woke up and then went back to sleep again. He is feeling better now . . . let's hope it stays that way. Thanks Mike for steam cleaning the van!

No comments: