Sunday, May 29, 2011

Abbs is ONE

Today Abigail turned one! Wow that was fast. Bubs & Ange invited us to their house for chili and cake. Ange's family has a tradition to make this bear cake for the first birthday. Looks like a lot of work to me. It was delicious and I ate too much frosting.
Happy Birthday Abigail!
Abbs was too excited for the party and didn't want to take a nap. Who could blame her?
Angela & Abigal
Bubs and Ange cut one of our moving boxes and have Abbs highchair in it. Then they can dump out the mess. Genius!
Abbs
Ella, Bubs, Abigail, Angela
Bubs singing Happy Birthday to Abbs
Bubs tried to get Abby to blow out the candle by squishing it with her fingers. Don't worry, he really didn't let her.
Ella, Bubs & Abbs
Abigail
And now some random pictures of my children.
Stockton
Porgie-Porge-Porge
Maysen
Jorja and Preston got these marshmallow frogs from church. They were quite proud of them.
Jorja
Preston & Jorja

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my heck that is so funny! I just barely created a post with pretty much the same title and the same first picture hahaha. Crazy. But, your pictures are WAY better than my stinkin phone camera. I need to get a new camera. I want one like yours ;)

Brett - Rachel B said...

Awe! Thanks for the pictures of Abbs! What a cutie.