Thursday, April 28, 2011

We're Going to DIE!

Stockton spent a lot of time playing with Marie in the backyard today. She loved him driving her around in the jeep. Then it was Marie's turn. It's kind of scary giving the control over to a two year old. Stockton was screaming, "We're going to die!" Later, I was driving Marie in the jeep. Can't believe it fit in it. When I was driving her in the dump truck I had to stick my leg on top, but it worked. Stockton & Preston were in one car and Marie & I were in the other. As I was driving Marie was screaming, "We're going to die!" It was so funny!

Marie & Stockton










We were also able to go down to Sherry's house today to get Mina's handprints done! Yay!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

That is so cute! She is such a fun little girl. I finally got to meet her when Brett and Rachel came over the other night to play games with Bubs'n'Ange. I love her voice! I've gotta get me some of these cars when I have a backyard and kids. ;-)

Brett said...

Thanks for playing with her, looks like she was having the time of her life.

Christen said...

Hilarious! It doesn't look like Marie could be any happier driving Stockton around. Her face is pure joy ... she's so cute and a girl in charge!