Monday, April 25, 2011

Still Playing

Brett, Rachel, Maysen, Stockton & I played Harry Potter Clue this morning. We went to Arctic Circle with my dad for a late lunch. I thought I had timed everything right, but when I got home, Jorja was on the front porch with tears in her eyes. She said she had been there about five minutes. The milkshake I brought her made her happy again though. I took Stockton to diving and Brett & Marie went swimming with my dad. That was the plan. Rachel dropped them off at the Dimple Dell pool my dad likes to go to. She went shopping with Mina. Too bad the pool was closed. Then Brett & Matt went to play racquetball at Mike's old apartment. Both courts were taken. Bad luck. The day ended up well. Brett's good friend Josh came over with his family and Rachel made amazing potstickers. Matt decided to stay over again so they could try racquetball in the morning. Brett, Matt & I were up until 1 playing Ticket to Ride. I did not do well. It was pretty funny though. Brett & Matt tied. Matt thought he won because he was sure he had the longest road. He didn't. I did. Matt didn't even count my trains because I was so far behind. Pretty sweet. Matt won the tie breaker though because he had more destinations. Anyways, that was today. Pretty fun....I don't want Brett and his family to go back to Japan.

No comments: