Sunday, April 17, 2011

Let Us All PRESTON

That is what I learned at church. It is now my new favorite song for Preston. I'm going to teach it to him. I went to church with Grandma & Grandpa. Tammi was one of the speakers. She did a good job and almost didn't cry . . . wait, kidding, she didn't make it past one sentence. It was a good talk Tammi and I enjoyed it very much.

I packed up and headed out after sacrament meeting. The drive wasn't bad on the way back. I didn't get sleepy again, so that worked out well. This weekend was sure enjoyable for me. Hope I didn't wear out Grandma & Grandpa too much.
I'm trying to take our picture . . .
Stephanie & Grandma
This one didn't turn out too well, Grandpa is tall!
Stephanie & Grandpa
Steve & Shannon and their kids came over tonight. They played a crazy tag game out back while Shannon and I watched. It was a quick visit because Erica, Maysen & Stockton all have their CRT's tomorrow. That's about it from here . . . now I'm ready for bed!

No comments: