Friday, April 29, 2011

I Can't Believe This Is Our Backyard!

First off, this post has a ton of pictures....so if you hate pictures this post is not for you. Second, blogger is driving me nuts. Now when I put pictures it leaves random spaces. I use to be able to go to the html file to get rid of them, but now I just end messing everything up. It seriously is a huge stresser for me. Anyway . . . .

Mina is just the cutest thing! Preston & Marie were covering her with balls and saying, "We're torturing her with balls!" She was so nice and didn't complain. She just sat there as sweet as could be.
Mina
Rachel took the girls to see one of her childhood friends today. When Mike came home from work, he was so excited to use the pool . . . even though it is snowing outside! We all got in, although Maysen was NOT happy about it! I was pretty annoyed with her, until I got in and realized how cold it was. The water wasn't the problem, it was 82 degrees . . . but outside it was 34 degrees! The other guys didn't mind though and stayed out for a long time. Stockton kept saying, "I can't believe this is our backyard!" Jorja kept running around the pool shouting, "There are no 'no running' signs!" Rachel came back as they were getting out. Marie was asleep. My dad came up for tacos and they went in the pool again! Brett & Rachel promised Marie she could ride a waterslide, so today she did! I think she had a lot of fun, but I think everyone out there was nuts!
Preston
Stockton, Jorja, Preston, Mike
Cold, unhappy Maysen
Stockton & Mike, Jorja, Preston
Jorja & Mike
Preston & Mike
Stockton
Jorja
Preston. Awesome.
Preston...you look like you're up to something
And jump!
My beautiful Porge
Preston
Mike, Jorja & Preston
Stockton
JUMP! Jorja, Mike, Stockton & Preston
I love Jorja's feet! And Preston's face.
Jorja, Mike, Stockton, Preston
Marie & Grandpa Millburn
Rachel, Marie, Grandpa
Notice Marie taking the snow off the side of the slide?
Rachel & Marie
Preston
Mike
Rachel! What a sport!
snow....crazy
Now Rachel and her little family are gone. Sniff, sniff. They stayed the night at my dad's house and Rachel flies back to Boise tomorrow. It was so much fun having her here. The only thing I would have changed is I wish I did not get sick! At least I had fun things to do/watch while I was feeling so miserable. I can't wait until Brett & his family come visit again!

3 comments:

Christen said...

You guys are nuts! Who goes swimming outside with snow on the ground?! That will be so fun to go swimming at the pool this SUMMER when it's WARM! ;) Mina is a little doll! I see some Brett in her now. I covet her eyelashes, too. Glad you had fun with Rachel, sorry you got sick.

FitzSimmons Times said...

Looks fun! My kids would love that pool in our backyard! I DO recommend posting no running signs though :) Who wants to slip and crack their head open on the concrete? Sorry, just the nurse in me!

Natalie said...

How FUN! And brr! I love that Rachel's wearing pants, and Marie is just as cute as ever. I love those close shots of Jorja in the pool. Picture posts are my favorite!