Friday, April 22, 2011

Drivers Licence

I finally got around to getting my Utah drivers licence today! The lines were long, but at least it is now done. I had to take the written test, at least it was open book. It still was a pain though. There were a ton of teenagers taking the test, but they didn't get to use a book. Most of them didn't pass. There were 25 questions. I missed three. One was "Motorcycle insurance is CA-155 True or False"....something like that. Seriously, how does that make sure I'm a competent driver?

I had a really good day today. Laura Leatherwood came over! I mean Laura White came over. I wish I would have gotten a picture because Laura looked so good, and I actually had make-up on, due to the fact I was getting my drivers licence picture taken. Anyway, she brought her three little kids over. Sage is getting so big. Her birthday is tomorrow. She will be 2. She isn't walking or talking yet, but she makes these cute squealing noises. When she crawls and wants to sit up, she just scoots backward and practically does the splits. It's crazy! (Sage was born with Down Syndrome which is why her developmental milestones are a bit different.) It was great to hang out with Laura again. I can't wait for her to come back when the pool is open!

Speaking of the pool, we started working on it today. It's going to take a lot of work before it is ready to use, but it is way too cold to be swimming anyway. It was fun looking at the pool from the living room with the pool cover off. So pretty.

Last, but not least, BRETT & RACHEL ARE COMING TODAY! Rachel, Marie & Mina should be here in about 15 minutes. Brett probably about a half an hour later. I can't wait! Well, obviously I can, but I am so anxious to see them! I bet Brett is anxious to see his girls again. They have been apart for too long. Tomorrow is going to be fun!

No comments: