Saturday, April 23, 2011

Brett's Here!

Today was a long, fun day. Brett got here early this morning. He was up and playing basketball with his friends by 7. Mike and I heard him leave and did not envy him at all. When he came home, Marie was so cute. She squealed such a happy squeal when she saw him. Marie has the cutest little voice. She sounds like Mickey Mouse. Marie was excited to play with our toys. Rachel's mom & dad came and took them to lunch, Marie didn't want to leave. Rachel said, "She's drunk on toys."
Marie
Mina & Brett
Stockton & Mina
Marie
Rachel and I went shopping today. We are getting ready for a pretty cool Easter egg hunt tomorrow. Mike made a yummy dinner. My dad, Max and Matt came over. I signed my dad up on facebook. He is thrilled. When dad was ready to leave, we couldn't find Max. I had put him to bed in the boys room. We finally found him under the bed sleeping in 'Bubs' position.'
Dad & Mina
Max
Right now we are playing Pirates . . . I better start paying attention.

No comments: