Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Arrow of Light

I woke up today with a stiff neck. I could barely move it all day. It hurts! I wasn't able to go play racquetball with Brett & Matt. I held a heating pad to my neck most of the day. I was able to play Dominion with Brett, Rachel, Maysen & Stockton and go to Zupas with Brett, Rachel and my dad. I also went to pack meeting. Stockton received his Arrow of Light award today. He also received a ton of other awards that he has earned since before we left Georgia. There was a bird lady there. Stockton thought everything was a bit weird. He kept making faces when he was up front. Not sticking out his tongue faces, but faces that definitely said, "This is crazy! What the heck is going on?"

Mike, Stockton, Stephanie

Stockton didn't get an award for buttoning his shirt correctly.
All the boys who received their Arrow of Light! Wow!
She Who Talks with Birds...or something like that

One of Stockton's many faces

Stockton holding the falcon

No comments: