Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Snow

Last night there was no snow on our lawn....today it looks like this:

CRAZY! It snowed ALL day long. I expect that in December, but it is April! It is beautiful though. Driving on our street with all the snow reminds me of going to Grandma Parry's when we were little. Such happy memories! Seriously not one bad memory at Grandma's. Tonight we had dinner at my dad's. He made a Thanksgiving dinner . . . with scones. Yummy, but I ate too much. Dad did say that Brett might come in April! I hope that is true! Although it looks like it will be the week Mike is in Georgia. Regardless, I hope it's true! I can't wait to see you!

2 comments:

brett said...

If all goes according to plan I'll be flying in late on April 22nd. Can't stay long, but I hope it works out.

Stephanie said...

Short is better than nothing!