Friday, March 25, 2011

Yes, We Moved a Piano

We have our piano back! Mike and I moved it ourselves. With a little work and ingenuity, we were able to pull it off without having to ask for help. Sorry Dad. We decided to move the piano today after our home teacher left. Probably would have been a good idea to think of that before he left, but oh well. We realized that it finally stopped SNOWING, so we went for it. 2nd time was the charm. It was a lot harder to get out of the van than I realized. So glad that is done!
Mike is off call now. I am glad he only has to do that every 10 weeks. It's not bad, and kind of fun . . . but I am sure glad when the week is over. Mike kept getting called all last night. Usually I can sleep through anything, but I just couldn't last night. I will sleep well tonight! After Mike got off call, we went to Hires. YUMMY! We let the kids stay up pretty late tonight. We were watching Amazing Race. The kids love it. I love that there is a show I can watch with them, and now I'm off to bed. After I eat an orange.

No comments: