Friday, March 4, 2011

Tomorrow's Going to Hurt

My dad invited us to Max's birthday party today. It was at a place called Jungle Jim's. It was pretty fun. There were bumper cars, swings, a merry-go-round, arcade games and Preston's favorite, the rocket. Every time I lost site of Preston I would go to the rocket, I could always find him riding them. We spent about three and a half hours there, the kids had a great time. On the ride home, Preston said, "If that was my house, I would want to be a starter." I guess he thought the people operating the rides were pretty cool.
Jorja & Preston
Maysen, Jorja & Preston
Preston

Jorja

Maysen & Stockton (He's going to be sick)
Jorja, Lincoln & Max
LOVE Lincoln's face
Preston & Maysen
Max & Jorja
Preston & Jorja
Maysen
Max, Preston, Stockton, Jorja
Max
Max & Cathy
Lincoln Lips
Bubs, Lincoln, Stockton, Preston, Maysen
Lincoln
Max's party gave Stockton a much needed break from studying spelling. Tonight when he was going to bed he said, "Tomorrow's going to hurt." He explained how tomorrow he is going to get another branding iron word that he will never misspell again. So far he has satellite, spasm, and the less painful skillet.....

No comments: