Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sweet Sixteen

Looks like Mike has always been a Jimmer fan. The BYU game today was awesome! Headed to the Sweet Sixteen! I wish I could have watched this game with my brothers, I bet they are very happy right about now.
Stephanie, Bubs (Lincoln in a few years)
Dad, Mom (isn't she beautiful?), Brett
Matt, John, Mike (always loved The Jimmer!)
I remember when this picture was taken. It was at our church. I have a brush in my pocket. You can see it where my shirt bulges out. That annoyed me. Why did I stick it in my pocket? It's probably the only time I have ever had a brush in my pocket.

1 comment:

Oregon Millburns said...

What a cute family!!! That is too funny how Mike is wearing Jimmer's number (and Jimmer probably wasn't even alive yet...haha! He was born in '89.)