Saturday, March 12, 2011

Ouch!

Mike and I were moving our big screen TV downstairs. I tried to pick up the bottom of the TV to help Mike (against Mike's objections). Instead I dropped the TV on my fingers. Three of my fingers were slammed between the TV and the hard edge of the stairs. They are a little hurt and swollen now, but I'm sure they're not broken. Later in the day we took another storage run. I wasn't much help. Mike hurt his back moving the boxes. We are getting old. At least we have all the boxes out of the storage area. They are still in the van outside, but we're getting there. We still have a lot of stuff in the storage area, but the boxes are out.

I was disappointed in the BYU game today. How I wish Melissa's bridal shower had been today so I could have missed this game and watched the one last night instead! Hopefully they play better in the tournament then they did tonight.

2 comments:

Bubs said...

Maybe you should have one of your young womens leaders look at your finger and jiggle it around a bit. Oh wait, flashback.

Stephanie said...

Mike did ask me if I wanted Tona to look at it. I don't think so. At least this one is not nearly as bad as what happened in 9th grade. That hurt!