Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mike Would Be Proud

Stockton loves Battlebots. He loves playing a computer game called Robot Arena. Preston is hooked as well. In Robot Arena you build combat robots (battlebots) and compete against other players. Anyway, Stockton was excited to tell Mike that he figured out how to make it let you use the cheat components (hover-pad, cannons, etc.) in multi-player games. Mike asked him how he did it. Stockton answered, "I just edited the ra.cfg file and changed "allow non-standard components in multiplayer" from a 0 to a 1. Mike was quite impressed. I have no idea what he is talking about.

That brings me to frogs. Jorja loves them. I don't think there have been a pair of frogs played with more in the history of the world than these frogs. She takes them everywhere. She took them to Steve & Shannon's house tonight. We celebrated Spencer home from college (Cal-State), and Weston's birthday. All of Mike's siblings were there. It was really fun. I love being in Utah! And now, enjoy some frog pictures.
Stockton
Stockton & Jorja Freaky Porge Jorja, Cricket & Hopper

4 comments:

Oregon Millburns said...

Ewww, those frogs are so gross!

Natalie said...

I'm with Cassie! Frogs have always kinda creeped me out tho. Although, that last picture with both frogs on Jorja is SO cute, just cuz I know how much she loves frogs. You should have that framed and put in her room, haha. She's cute.

Stephanie said...

Great idea Natalie. Too bad I didn't have this picture when she was spotlighted at school. She would have loved it!

Natalie said...

Ooo it also would make a reeeally cute scrapbook page, but from what I've read on your blog, you hate crafts. Haha! I love that her headband matches. And yes, I came back to your blog because I wanted to look at the picture again. :-)